Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Clutter Free Project - Week 2 (a little late!)

This is my way of doing things recently - late!  Actually, I'm not even sure if it is week 2 or week 3 of this project.  Better late than never.  This week's challenge is to come up with a plan for getting rid of the clutter.  I tried to get a jump on the clutter, but I ran into some problems.  I didn't have rules for myself.  This week's challenge should help me on my next endeavor.  So, my new rules for the next area I attack are:


1.  Throw away extra copies that I think I should save for next year.  I'll never find them when I need them anyway!
2.  If I can't put it in an organized binder, throw it away or make a digital copy and then throw it away.
3.  Speaking of digital copies, maybe I should start by decluttering the computer.  My files are a mess.  Now I need to make some computer cleaning rules.
4.  If I haven't used it since I moved into my classroom, throw it away!

Better get busy!



http://clutterfreeclassroom.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Your rules sound great. I think being a pack rat is in teacher's DNA! Good luck!

    EmilyK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm coming over to your blog to check out your progress on this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been working on decluttering the computer too--you'll be surprised at all you find!!!
    Karen :o)
    Mrs. Stamp's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete