Sunday, March 10, 2013

Pick Me Up Freebie


Well it's the end of the weekend. Sadness.  But on the bright side, spring break is only four long days away.  I'm posting because I'm procrastinating about going to bed. Going to bed means the weekend is officially over, and the next thing I know it will be Monday!  This Monday I am particularly not looking forward to for three reasons. 

 1.  Time change- I cannot get used to the spring time change -EVER.
 2.  Conferences tomorrow night - I'm already going to be exhausted before   I start. 
3.  It is the last day to prepare my kids for state assessments.

I'm sure it will be a much better day than I'm imagining right now.  I know, it sounds like I'm writing a downer blog post.  Who wants to read those?  So to adjust my negative attitude towards the upcoming week, I'm giving away a fun freebie.  These are binder covers you can print and insert into your own binders.  I've made one for a LESSON PLAN binder in three different colors.  Another one is for Aimsweb Data (if you use Aimsweb, there are two colors to choose from), and one for Dibels Data (not pictured, but trust me, it's there.)  These are in separate files, so you get all of them for free, but you can choose which ones you want to print.  I know it's silly, but just having a colorful, cheery cover on my lesson plans sitting on my desk each morning makes me smile.  It's the small things.  Enjoy!  
P.S. - Click on the "free" to go to my TpT store to get these.  I'll try to figure out how to make them available from my blog eventually!

Hop over to my store to get these freebies!




1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your spring break. Ours isn't until the 28th! The time change this year has been horrible for me too!

    Thank you for donating to my 200 follower giveaway! I am your newest follower!

    Cindy (All Things Teachery)
    http://cynthialusk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete