Monday, April 15, 2013

Coming Next Week: Extreme Makeover - Blog Edition

I can't wait for this weekend. My blog is getting a makeover! Christi from http://designbychristi.blogspot.com/ is making a new custom and cute template for me. I tried to make it cute by myself, but I'm not tech savvy enough to satisfy my cuteness standards. Cuteness matters, you know! My husband does NOT understand this concept. To celebrate the new look, I'll get an awesome blog post ready (including a freebie, of course) with a great tip to share. Come check it out!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see it. Christi is very talented!!!

    Julie
    My Journey to 5th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what it will look like!!!! That is so exciting :) Nice font on this post btw....hehe....

    Katie
    Mind Sparks

    ReplyDelete