Saturday, November 30, 2013


Do you have your wishlist loaded up and ready for the big sale?  I know I do.  Monday and Tuesday is the date for Teachers Pay Teachers big Cyber Sale!  Most sellers are offering 20% off their entire store, then TpT will give an extra 10% off when you enter the code "CYBER".  (Don't forget that step!  I always do!)  
I've linked up with the girls at Primary Possibilities.  Check out their links of many of the stores who are offering 20% off.  I can't wait to start out the new year with new resources.  

I am currently working on a Figurative Language introductory powerpoint with the theme of "What Does the Fox Say?"  I am hoping to finish it and get it posted before the sale.  Check out the first two slides.  I love the 3-d clipart I used from Away With the Pixels!  That girls is a talented artist!  Wish me luck on getting this done!  I want it ready for the sale, but even more important, I need it for instruction in my class next week!  Enjoy the weekend and Happy Shopping!  Remember to enter the code CYBER!
                






No comments:

Post a Comment