Monday, January 20, 2014

Do You Have Stacks?


 Does anyone else have this problem of having too many resources?  Well, I don't think anyone could actually ever have too many, but lately I've been a little overwhelmed by all my TpT purchases.  They are awesome, must have products, but...

I have all my purchases printed, most laminated and cut, but then I seem to pile them up on my counter.  Well in my quest to work on my New Year's Resolution, I came up with a simple solution to this problem.  I'm thinking that everyone else, including you, have figured this out WAY before me, but just in case, I thought I'd share my discovery. 

I printed the cute colorful cover pages for my purchases and glued them to 9x12 envelopes.  All the materials then went inside!  I know, so easy I should have thought of it long ago.  I don't know why I've just continued to stack things for so long.  So, I feel like I accomplished a huge task today just by cleaning my pile of materials.  Sometimes that small feeling of accomplishment is all the motivation you need to get through another week of January.  Where is Spring Break??? 

6 comments:

  1. That's a great idea!! I hadn't thought of that.....

    Katie
    Mind Sparks

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really great idea! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I thought that this new teacher-seller website might interest you. They are based in Canada and offer features that are not found on similar sites. They also have a lot of new features coming. Here is a link: Created by Teachers, Exclusively for Teachers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I thought that this new teacher-seller website might interest you. They are based in Canada and offer features that are not found on similar sites. They also have a lot of new features coming. Here is a link: Created by Teachers, Exclusively for Teachers

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just nominated you for a Liebster Award for new bloggers! Check out my Liebster Nomination post to accept your nomination.

    -Jessica from Caffeinated Curriculum

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a really great idea! Thanks!!!
    http://www.afu.ac.ae/en/finance&admin/vision-and-mission/

    ReplyDelete