Saturday, January 11, 2014

Flash Freebie!

My last blog post was a whole month ago!  I guess I just enjoyed my holidays instead of writing a blog post.  In my last post, I mentioned a new product I was working on... figurative language loaded passages.  They are finally finished!  So, just for a few hours, I will be offering this resource for FREE! 
I used these passages with my struggling readers and they really liked them.  They really loved being my proof readers and finding all of my mistakes.  What I liked best was the conversations I heard as they worked with a partner.  They were vigorously debating and supporting their opinions!  I was so excited I had to do a little happy dance right in the classroom.  Then I came back to reality when one of my students said "Was you a ballet dancer?"  Next mission:  teach grammar!

If you take advantage of this flash freebie, please leave me feedback and let me know what you think!  Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment